Crowdstart Capital CSC is a Blockchain technology accelerator. CSC plans to raise capital through a digital token sale. The purpose is to enable the provision of consulting and development services to blockchain-related projects close to the needs of the incumbent industries. The digital token sale will start on 1 December 2017 and will end on 28 February 2018. After the token sale, the CSC team will start supporting projects, researching further opportunities and the digital token will be listed on cryptocurrency exchanges available for trading after a lock- up period of 40 days starting on 1 March 2018.
The purpose of Crowdstart Capital is:
- To directly support the development of blockchain-related projects by offering consulting and development services equivalent in value to the support usually provided through a traditional investment.
- To open up opportunities previously only available via crowdfunding or venture capitalists by tokenizing the startup acceleration process.
- To take a leading role in the encouragement of innovation and adoption of blockchain technology (more here) by providing development resources, mentoring and application promotion.
Essentials For ‘XSC’ Token Holders
Any potential purchaser of Crowdstart Capital tokens should be aware of the absolute risk of losing the entire purchased amount. There will be no guarantees of any return. Additionally, no guarantees can be made that tokens will be traded at above the initial purchase price.
- Crowdstart Capital will put XSC tokens up for sale on one or more cryptocurrency exchanges.
- 2,500,000,000 XSC tokens at 0,01 EUR per token is the maximum amount of tokens to be sold at the token sale.
PRELIMINARY CROWDSTART CAPITAL TERMS
Target Industries & Acceleration Strategy
- Industry 4.0 (IoT, Automation, Supply Chain)
- Energy (Solar, Wind)
- Legal Tech (AI, Compliance)
- Healthcare (Data Accessibility, Security)
- Space (Earth Observation, Satellites)
The CSC team – through its experience and partnership with Datarella GmbH – has been working in these areas with world leading companies and organisations, such as Siemens, Daimler, Intel, United Nations, Clariant, and others. The CSC team has successfully designed, developed and implemented blockchain projects for and together with clients since 2015. Using the proceeds of the digital token sale CSC will provide development and consulting services equivalent in value to the support provided through a traditional investment while giving everyone an opportunity to participate in the blockchain ecosystem.
Beside the above mentioned project fields, CSC is dedicated to supporting blockchain-related innovation at its earliest stages, where we can create a manageable and efficient project workflow. It is also in these areas that we believe we make the most valuable impact by matching the startup’s abilities with the needs of incumbent industries. We evaluate exceptional teams in terms of technological mastery, domain expertise, general management capabilities, and personal attributes. During a 6-12 month acceleration process, we offer selected startups direct consulting and development resources to bridge the gap between concept and saleable product.
CSC does not provide startups with cash but rather with development and consulting services equivalent in value to the support alternatively provided through a traditional investment. The startup gets these consulting and development services without having to to sell ownership shares. CSC activities will be financed by the sale of tokens. The more tokens are sold, the more development and consulting services can be provided to startups.
The startups selected through the CSC process will receive 250.000 EUR to 750.000 EUR worth of development and consulting services to support their project. Utilizing these resources and mentorship from CSC, a market-ready solution (or minimal viable product) should be presented within 12 months.
CSC’s aim is to be rewarded for its services with a success fee payable by the respective startup in case of a financial transaction, s.a. an acquisition or another investment by a third party.
Sample Industry Partners
Startups seeking support from CSC should:
● Work on a blockchain-related project in one of the above mentioned fields
● Have the ability to develop a market-ready solution within 12 months
● Be willing to adapt their offering to existing market needs
● Be entrepreneurial to the max
Naturally, the above criteria are necessary but not necessarily sufficient for an acceleration agreement to take place. The vetting and due diligence process will be carefully executed according to the current market climate, mentoring capabilities available at CSC, fit to industrial use case, potential for further development in team, etc..
- 5-10 Projects
- Up to 750.000 EUR per Blockchain Project
- Target deal lifetime between 6 and 12 months
PRELIMINARY DIGITAL TOKEN SALE TERMS
1 XSC token = 0,01 EUR
2.5 billion (2.500.000.000) XSC tokens maximum
100 million (100.000.000) XSC tokens minimum
10%: CSC Founding Partners
5%: CSC Team
A success fee will be charged as part of the corporate acquisition agreement
Evergreen: XSC tokens are traded in perpetuity once issued
Crowdstart Capital (CSC) will operate through Crowdstart Capital GmbH
Set-up; ongoing legal, accounting and administration costs