CSC targets blockchain-related startups mainly in the fields of:
- Industry 4.0 (IoT, Automation, Supply Chain)
- Energy (Solar, Wind)
- Legal Tech (AI, Compliance)
- Healthcare (Data Accessibility, Security)
- Space (Earth Observation, Satellites)
CSC Acceleration Process
The goal of the Crowdstart Capital acceleration process is to make startups exit-ready within a period of 6-12 months. The founder team is requested to agree upon a joint effort in aligning the startup’s product development with the requirements of the potential target company.
The profound experience of the CSC team in mentoring and accelerating teams: (Founder Institute, Superdrive, etc.) provide a sound basis for an efficient and streamlined process. The acceleration process comprises 5 stages
- Selection & Investment – Based on industry criteria
- Onboarding – Aligned with target company requirements
- Product Development – Startups receive 250.000 EUR to 750.000 EUR worth of development and consulting services
- Matching – The final reality check
- Exit – A guided sales process
Depending on the startup’s preconditions and abilities, the CSC team provides expertise, resources and network benefits. A success fee will be charged as part of the corporate acquisition agreement
How to apply?
You can apply with Crowdstart Capital using this application form.
This is the only way you can apply to CSC. We do not accept any application via any other communication channel.